PARAFANGO/ FANGO (Marine Mud) BODY WRAPS
It's a 6-stage body treatment which lasts for 60 minutes:
1. The area to be treated is exfoliated with "Body Peeling".
2. Gently massaging the "problem-area", a thermo-active cream is applied.
The area is wrapped in osmotic film. After a while the area reddens
which means that the microcirculation was activated and the pores opened
(for a better absorption of the active ingredients that will be used).
3. The "problem-area" is gently massaged for 5 to 10 minutes using an
4. Using a brush, a layer of parafango/ fango is applied and the area
is wrapped in osmotic film.
5. The client is put in the heating blanket.
6. After 35-40 minutes, the heating blanket, the osmotic film and the
parafango/ fango layer are removed, then the area is massaged using
an anti-cellulite cream.
There should be 2, 3 sessions a week, and for visible results there
should be at least 10 sessions.